28.2.12

Bienvenue, #PFW

Wake up Paris... It's Fashion Week!
It's the most wonderful time of the year... Paris Fashion Week Ready-to-Wear Fall/Winter 2012! Which means the whirlwind of show hopping, street styling, and looking your utmost fabulous has begun. Be sure to check back for posts on shows, what I wore, and other fashion fun. But if you just can't wait until then, you can always follow me on Twitter or Facebook for live updates while I'm at the shows!

Interested in what shows I'll be attending? Checkout my new 'Agenda' tab at the top for my calendar of Quinntessential events.

Today, my fashion week begins with Moon Young Hee 14h, Corrado de Biase 16h, Aganovich 19h, and Steffie Christiaens 21h.

I'm ready for a full, but fantastic week! See you on the other side...
xx, Q.





[credit: picship]

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci pour vos commentaires. bisous, Q.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails