4.1.10

Resolutions



Hello.
I failed toward the end of 2009 in posting on my blog.

This is why at the top of my New Year's Resolutions list is: post in blog more often.

Now back in Paris after two weeks in the states for a nice relaxing holiday, I'm about to start finals, so blog posting may not be extremely frequent until after exams. I am making a promise to myself, and whoever else still reads this blog, though, that I will be posting a lot more.

Turning over a new leaf for the new decade; cliché, but necessary.

Paris 2010, I'm ready.
Q.
[Image Credit: weheartit]

3 comments:

  1. OH HI, yayayay :)
    lovelove, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! good luck on finals <33

    xo, C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to more from Paris. Bonne chance pour les examens. --M

    ReplyDelete

merci pour vos commentaires. bisous, Q.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails